4.30.2010

I Was Not Made For Here

I was recently privileged to be a part of a photography project my friend, Sandra Villanueva , is working on. She is using her company, New Village Photography, for a purpose and to make a difference in the world. One of her projects is to take quotes, scripture and words that have made a difference in people lives, the way they think and what they do, write them on each person’s body and photograph them in a striking way that brings attention the meaning of these words.

I am inspired by the way Sandra sees the world and by the way she is using her passion and art to bring awareness of issues that are important. This was the first time that I “modeled” for a photography project, and I am excited to be a part of Sandra’s future work.

See what other project’s Sandra is working on and check out more of her work at http://www.newvillagephoto.com/

1 comment: